Russ Reiner is considered one of the best personal injury lawyers in California. Russ’ distinguished career in product liability law in areas of rollover accidents, vehicle crashworthiness and safety, and defective medical devices have gained him national recognition. Russ has successfully represented clients against many of the nation’s leading insurance companies and powerful corporations, including but not limited to Ford, GMC, Chrysler, Nissan and Volkswagen, State Farm, Allstate, Farmers, Geico, CSAA, Hartford USAA, and Tenet Health Care. He has lectured throughout the country, teaching other personal injury and accident lawyers how to successfully win cases at trial and settle cases for a reasonable and just amount for their clients. He published "Jeep CJ-5 Roll-Over" in the Million Dollar Arguments series and was recently honored as a Candidate for Consumer Attorney of the Year for California. Russ is rated an "A" lawyer, the highest ranking an attorney can obtain, by the nations leading organization that ranks attorney throughout the United States, Martindale Hubbell. The same organization has honored our firm with the distinction of Pre eminent Law Firm, again its highest rating. Russ is also recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyers, an honor given to the top 5 percent of personal injury attorneys.
- Bachelor of the Arts, University of Arizona, 1973
- Juris Doctorate, Western State University, 1978
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Montana
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- American Association for Justice
- International Society of Primerus Law Firms
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Million Dollar Advocates
- Shasta-Trinity County Bar Association
Russ Reiner is certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate.