Tammy L. Wood
Tammy is one of the most passionate and devoted trial attorneys in the Shasta County area. Tammy has a natural ability to understand her clients' individual experience with injury and makes the normally uncomfortable path to recovery, comfortable.
Tammy Wood has a successful track record in the courtroom and has challenged a variety of high profile defendants such as The State of California, Tehama County, Wal-Mart, and most of the largest insurance companies operating in California and the Western United States.
Tammy is also one of the only attorneys in the Shasta, Siskiyou, and Tehama County areas that has a successful employment law practice.
- Bachelor of the Arts, California State University, Chico, 1992.
- Juris Doctorate, Cal Northern School of Law, 1997.
- State Bar of California
- Board of Governors of Consumer Attorneys of California
- The Shasta-Trinity Counties Bar Association (Secretary/Treasurer 1999)
- Lorman Education Services
- California State Legal Secretaries Association
- U.S. District Court, Northern District
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District
- Shasta County Superior Court (Judge Pro Tempore)
- Previously a Board Member for the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California
Redding Community Involvement
- Foothill Little League
- Palo Cedro Youth Soccer
- The American Cancer Society
- Relay for Life
- Wings of Angels
- The North Cow Creek School
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation
- The Neighborhood Community Church